Tunica Show, 2018: Make Your Plans Now!
Are you ready for the Tunica Show, 2018?
Mark your calendar and make your reservations. Next year, from March 20-22, the 2018 Tunica manufactured home show, the Southeast’s largest industry tradeshow for manufactured housing professionals, will be in Tunica, Mississippi.
Tunica. 2018. Fore!
Teeing up the event on March 19 will be a preshow golf outing at River Bend Golf Course. Of additional interest, as part of the “preshow events” several guest speakers will host informational seminars, presenting useful facts on the most overlooked opportunities for monetization in the manufactured housing industry.
The 2018 Tunica Manufactured Housing Show is the Southeast’s most prestigious tradeshow for the manufactured housing industry. For 2018, Tunica is anticipated to draw more than 2000 attendees, exhibiting more than 70 new manufactured home models.
After listening to past attendees and receiving “valuable feedback,” Tunica’s 2018 schedule is modified to “accommodate industry professionals who bear responsibility for financials.
Gene Rogers, the 2018 Tunica Show Chairman explained, “We’ve received very positive response to this change,” and “we look forward to accommodating industry professionals who are in years past I have been unable to attend, or have to leave early.”
Rolling out the 2018 Tunica show at the Hollywood Resorts Casino, the newest models, ideas, and technological advancements will be on display.
- Over 2000 Manufactured Housing Industry Professionals
- Over 70 New Manufactured Home Models
- Over 20 Prominent Manufactured Home Builders
- Over 500 Companies
- Over 90 Manufactured Housing Suppliers
Manufactured home retailers come network, share, and learn about the industry’s latest technological advancements. Mingle amongst industry leaders and gain inspiration on new ways to increase your sales during fiscal 2018.
Per Tunica’s website, “More than 70 new model homes to be displayed come from 20 prominent manufacturers. They will be joined by more than 90 suppliers representing every facet of the manufactured housing industry, from manufactured home transport and installation, to building materials, financing and professional services. The number of exhibitors continues to grow and more participants will be added before the roster is finalized.”
Manufactured Home Exhibitors
- Cappaert Manufactured Housing
- Champion Homes (Athens)
- Champion Homes (Benton)
- Champion Homes (Burleson)
- Champion Homes (Dresden)
- Deer Valley Homebuilders, Inc.
- Fleetwood Homes, Inc.
- Kabco Builders, Inc.
- Legacy Homes (TX)
- Lexington Homes
- Platinum Homes
- River Birch Homes
- Rustic River Homes
- Sunshine Homes
- Wilkins Mobile Builders
The newest floor plans, greenest technology, and the most architecturally advanced designs will be on display. With a range of B2B (business-to-building) seminars conducted by knowledgeable experts, this will represent a great networking opportunity. The industry-specific seminars will focus on the profitable topics of “sales and business operations, home design trends, consumer financing and more.”
- For more than 20 years, the Tunica Show has been on the leading edge of new home designs, the latest in technology, and the best suppliers in the industry.
- Excellent attendance, with 2,050 industry professionals attending last year’s show. Sales were made!
- Once again all the seminars will be held at the Resorts Casino & Hotel, and the supplier exhibits will be at the Hollywood Casino & Hotel.
- Showcase your products/services at our annual event where qualified industry buyers come for ideas and inspiration.
- Position your company as a leader in the manufactured housing industry.
Fun fact: “The South Central Manufactured Housing Institute is a non-profit trade-association dedicated to the promotion and advancement of the manufactured housing industry in Mississippi and Alabama. The Institute holds the Tunica Manufactured Home Trade Show annually in Tunica, Mississippi.”