New Manufactured Homes Offer The Latest in Home Design Trends
“The essence of interior design will always be about people and how they live. It’s about the realities of what makes an attractive, civilized, meaningful environment, not about fashion or what’s in or what’s out. This is not an easy job.” – Albert Hadley (Interior Designer)
If you are a fan of HGTV and similar popular cable television programming, you are likely familiar with the latest home design trends. Bet you didn’t know that the manufactured home industry is also attuned to those trends. If you are manufactured home or modular home shopping, you are likely to see some or all of these following features and options represented.
- Efficient open concept use of space with sightlines from the living room through to the kitchen, to large kitchen islands with seating that become casual dining areas instead of formal living areas.
- Fully integrated covered porches ideal for indoor/outdoor casual dining and relaxation.
- An abundance of storage capacity with “his and hers” walk-in closets, walk-in pantries, ample larger kitchen cabinets, spacious bathrooms with plentiful cabinets, drawers, and linen closets. Conveniently located large multi-purpose utility/laundry/storage/mudrooms.
- Smart technology. Control your home’s lighting, thermostat, sound systems, doorbell and more, all from your smartphone.
- Energy efficiency. Think green and save money with energy-saving appliances, added insulation and high-quality windows and doors. Enhanced energy efficiency is achieved with the addition of Energy Star-labeled manufactured homes for substantial savings in many aspects of owning and operating home.
- Beautiful state of the art kitchens. Popular kitchen design features like farmhouse sinks, granite or quartz countertops, pot filler faucets, floating shelving, glass tile backsplashes, and stainless steel appliances.
- Luxurious bathrooms. New trends in bathrooms include large tiled showers, platform oval, garden, roman or freestanding soaking tubs, dual sink vanities, and built-in LED lighting.
- Flexible spaces. Rather than an extra bedroom, new floor plans include a “flex room” for purposes like crafts, entertainment center, home office or kids play area.
- Designer lighting. The use of recessed lighting, paired with high-style light fixtures in modern, farmhouse or mixed metals to add your personal style.
- Eclectic color schemes. Not just beige. Today’s design color schemes offer choices and options that include the “new neutrals” like gray and white with accents of bolder trendy colors like blue and green.
Here at MANUFACTUREDHOMES.COM, we are the nation’s largest information source for everything manufactured housing has to offer, including the latest design and decors displayed within actual furnished model homes. You are invited to explore 1000’s of floor plans, models, construction specifications and large library of unique 3D Virtual Tours. Enter your location on the home page search bar to explore a wide selection of homes available near you. Find a home (or homes) you love and request a no-obligation Custom Price Quote, all from the comfort of home.