Palm Harbor Village at Plant City, Florida Is The Largest Manufactured Home Model Display Center in the U.S.A.
I often receive inquiries from potential manufactured home buyers wanting to know where they can look at a variety of display models. Often they report that their local manufactured home retailer/dealer will offer dozens of floor plans, but only display very few actual homes. It is not unusual that a manufactured home buyer will have to travel many miles and visit several retailers before finding a model home similar to the floor plan chosen from a manufacturer’s brochure.
Coming soon, ManufacturedHomes.com will be available and will address the model availability problem. Potential purchaser will be able to easily and comfortably review all floor plans available as well as locate a retailer displaying the home. The easy-to-use ManufacturedHomes.com is designed to allow a shopper to request a price quotation on the home equipped to the customer’s needs and preferences. Stay tuned to this site which will soon launch a revolutionary way for manufactured home buyers to shop and discover their dream home without the frustration and confusion sometimes associated with home buying.
In the meantime, if you are in the market for a new manufactured home in the sunshine state of Florida, you owe it to yourself to visit the amazing Palm Harbor Village model display center in Plant CIty, Florida. Depending on where you live, you may have to drive a little but it could be well worth it as it can result in big savings. The search for that perfect manufactured home will most likely be displayed at this state of the art model home display center.
Palm Harbor Homes has been leading the nation in high quality, affordable manufactured, and modular retirement home construction for over 36 years. The model center is the largest display of model homes in the country, with 20 completely furnished model homes at ground level, representing all the most popular floor plans and sizes as well as the most desired options and amenities.The model center is situated on the same grounds as the Palm Harbor manufacturing center. Palm Harbor Village is truly a factory to buyer retailer, resulting in considerable savings for the manufactured home buyer.
Some of the added advantages of selecting a Palm Harbor home as your dream home:
– Professional Home Design Team – Over 200 years of combined experience in assisting home buyers design their dream home. Palm Harbor will build your home for a special lot, your special needs, or special requests.
– Customization is no problem.
– Replacement Specialist – Homes are “turnkey.” Will facilitate the removal of the old home through the completion of replacing it with a beautiful, efficient new home.
– Site Improvements – Palm Harbor has the resources to do all the exterior work required on your site with no low bid contractors involved.
– Central Source Responsibility – Palm Harbor builds the home, sells the home, sets it up, and performs all warranty work.
– Customer Satisfaction Excellence Award 8 consecutive years.
– Builder of the Year Award 4 consecutive years.
– Offers an Array of Financing and Insurance Options
– Free Factory Tours – See how Palm Harbor Homes are built to high quality and energy efficient standards.
Palm Harbor Village is located at:
605 S Frontage Rd. Suite C
Plant City, Florida 33563
(800) 622-2832 – toll free
(813) 719-3335 – local
P.S. Tell them that ManufacturedHomes.com recommended you to their retail center and make sure to let us know about your experience at Palm Harbor Village.