Manufactured Home Options: Secrets for Designing a Fantastic Home
When you think of a manufactured home, do you automatically imagine a cookie-cutter house with unappealing features? This picture of manufactured homes is out of date. The truth is, you can pick out manufactured home options to suit any style or design taste that you envision for your home. You can make a manufactured home look just as elegant and high-end as a stick-frame house just by selecting certain fixtures and cabinetry.
Think about what is important to you in a home. Do you want solid oak cabinets with burnished brass handles? Or are you more interested in seeing crown moulding around the baseboards? Would you rather have hardwood flooring or wall-to-wall carpeting in your home? Having a classy-looking home really depends on the details. Fortunately, when you pick out your own manufactured home options, the choice is really yours. You can make your home look rustic or like an Italian villa, or you can have a more modern, futuristic appearance.
Some of your manufactured home options include:
- Specific appliance styles, including larger capacity refrigerators, double-oven ranges and dishwashers with and without garbage disposals
- Kitchen and bathroom countertop materials, such as Formica, tile, granite or marble
- Lighting styles, such as recessed and track lighting
- Custom cabinet sizes and materials, such as oak, hickory or pine
- The number of fireplaces and construction materials, such as stacked stone or brick
- Bathtub and shower styles
- Flooring materials throughout the home, including hardwood, tile, linoleum or carpeting
- Number and styles of windows throughout the home, including octagonal and oblong windows
- Styles of fixtures and detailing, such as bathroom faucets and door jams
Before selecting a home, look through potential home designs on ManufacturedHomes.com. The manufactured home options available to you really depend on the company that builds the house, so it is important to do your research ahead of time before buying one. Find out if the manufactured home design you love also offers the specific options you really want to see in your home. You don’t want to waste your own time or have to cancel your manufactured home purchase, nor do you want to spend more money updating your newly purchased home with new fixtures and moudling. A little research can go a long way when it comes to buying a manufactured home.[cf]skyword_tracking_tag[/cf]